Job Posted On: 06-02-2014
Location: Avon, OH
Salary: Salary not Determined
Job Type: Full-Time
Shift: 8 am - 5 pm
The Product Manager of Spice Technology will be responsible for the overall development of the spice product line at Flavorseal. Our product managers identify profitable opportunities that meet market needs and develop new products as well as enhance existing products within their lines to support those opportunities. As the subject matter expert in flavorings, the spice product manager will work with the sales team as well as new and existing customers to ensure successful product placement. The Product Manager will have P/L responsibility and will make strategic decisions that affect the profitability of the line.
• Product innovation that encompasses end-user flavoring as well as improvements to our customer's operational procedures.
• Prepare and teach Flavorseal Sales Team positioning and selling strategies for Flavorseal spice products.
• Participate in customer visits, sales calls and tradeshows as necessary.
• Work closely with Senior Leadership to develop clear forward-looking product strategies.
• Develop and manage product pricing and pricing strategy.
• Bachelor of Science (or higher) in Food Science or related field.
• 7-10 years experience in the food industry, specifically focused on flavorings.
• General understanding of markets, products, processes, competitors, and customers.
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for achieving results.
• Demonstrated strong understanding of company business to determine and deliver products and releases with high impact to revenue and income goals.
• A self-starter who is able to work independently yet very collaborative in driving progress though other functions.
Submit your resume with salary history and requirements in confidence to email@example.com. Please include "Product Manager of Spice Technology" in the subject line.
401(k), Holidays, Life, Medical, Paid Time Off, Prescription, Vacation, Vision.