Job Posted On: 01-13-2014
Flavorseal, LLC. is looking for a highly motivated regional sales manager to manage and grow one of our Western regional territories (CO, NM, AZ, WY). High priority will be given to those whose resumes demonstrate a strong track record of successful sales in the food processing industry.
The successful candidates will manage a consultative approach through direct client contact. Must be motivated to meet and exceed personal sales goals, as well as monthly revenue targets. He/she must be able to work with limited direction and yet willing to accept direction as provided.
The ideal candidates should possess an upbeat and professional attitude, a desire to reach departmental goals and the ambition to succeed within a rapidly growing company. He/she should also have outside, direct sales experience in a monthly quota-based environment along with the following requirements:
- Experience with food packaging and/or production is highly preferred (roll stock films, shrinkable films, netting, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to learn and utilize value selling tools including time management
- Call planning/reporting, negotiation and closing techniques
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Possess a high level work ethic and exhibit a strong sense of ownership
- Computer literate using Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Be able to travel two to three nights per week.
- Must live in territory
We offer a competitive starting salary plus commission. A comprehensive benefits program is also offered.
If you are values-centered and performance-driven and believe you have what it takes to be a successful part of our team, we want to hear from you.
Submit your resume with salary history and requirements in confidence to email@example.com. Please include "Regional Sales Manager" in the subject line.
401(k), Holidays, Life, Medical, Paid Time Off, Prescription, Vacation, Vision.