Flavorseal is THE cook-chill expert, and we have everything you need for your cook-chill kitchen.
Flavorseal’s Cook-Chill Bags were designed for cook-chill systems and cook-freeze applications.
Multipurpose storage bags can be used to store food in the freezer for long periods, or for fresh food storage in the refrigerator.
Cook meat products slow and long in a cook tank or steam oven.
- Extremely durable for loading and handling during processing
- Various bag sizes available
Specially designed to fit our cook-chill bags, our ring stands allow hands-free filling of cook-chill bags.
- Can accommodate both long & short bags
- Lightweight, durable, stainless steel construction
Impulse heat sealers provide cost-effective closure options for cook chill bags. Three models available.
Quickly cool bagged food to recommended temperatures without investing in large equipment.
- No plumbing hookup required
- Container is certified to NSF standards #2 and #21
The cook-chill crate’s strong, lightweight construction ensures durability. The open-weave design maximizes airflow for even cooling.
- Easily stack and store bagged product.
- Made of heavy-duty, USDA-accepted polyethylene
Flavorseal cook-chill dollies hold up to fast-paced kitchen environments and have extra wide wheels for added stability on uneven surfaces.
- 5” high by 2” wide rubber wheels
- Four swiveling casters for easy maneuvering
Let Flavorseal’s cook-chill experts help you select the correct equipment for your cook-chill system.
Simplify record-keeping with pens and charts from Flavorseal.