Stock your cook-chill kitchen with the products and equipment you need to ensure efficiency, improve food safety and streamline your process. From bags, stands and sealers to chillers, crates, and dollies, we offer a full line of cook-chill products to help you chill food products quickly and safely and reduce the risk of cross-contamination during storage and transport. So whether you serve 100 meals a day or 1,000, Flavorseal can help you implement a safe and profitable cook-chill system that is customized for your kitchen.
With cook-chill solutions from Flavorseal, you can:
- Package, cool, store and retherm all in the same bag
- Improve efficiency and consistency by cooking foods in batches and storing for later use
- Simplify movement and streamline storage with stackable crates and compact dollies
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT COOK-CHILL
Interested in the benefits of implementing a cook-chill system? Check out our blog post, “Top 5 Reasons to do Cook-Chill in Any Size Kitchen.”
Flavorseal’s Cook-Chill Bags were designed for cook-chill systems and cook-freeze applications.
Multipurpose storage bags can be used to store food in the freezer for long periods, or for fresh food storage in the refrigerator.
Cook meat products slow and long in a cook tank or steam oven.
- Extremely durable for loading and handling during processing
- Various bag sizes available
Specially designed to fit our cook-chill bags, our ring stands allow hands-free filling of cook-chill bags.
- Can accommodate both long & short bags
- Lightweight, durable, stainless steel construction
Impulse heat sealers provide cost-effective closure options for cook-chill bags. Three models available.
Quickly cool bagged food to recommended temperatures without investing in large equipment.
- No plumbing hookup required
- Container is certified to NSF standards #2 and #21
The cook-chill crate’s strong, lightweight construction ensures durability. The open-weave design maximizes airflow for even cooling.
- Easily stack and store bagged product.
- Made of heavy-duty, USDA-accepted polyethylene
Flavorseal cook-chill dollies hold up to fast-paced kitchen environments and have extra wide wheels for added stability on uneven surfaces.
- 5” high by 2” wide rubber wheels
- Four swiveling casters for easy maneuvering
Simplify record-keeping with pens and charts from Flavorseal.