Portable Circulating Chiller
Quickly cool bagged food to recommended temperatures without investing in large equipment.
- Does not require plumbing hookup
- Gently agitates the bags for quick and even cooling
- Rolls out of the way when not in use
Barrier I Cook-Chill Bags
Sturdy cook-chill bags that preserve the freshness and help improve shelf life.
- Used with cook-chill systems
- Can withstand the rigors of tumble chillers
- Available in many different thickness and closures, including angle-sealed handle bags
Barrier II Meat Tank Bags
Cook meat products slow and long in a cook tank or steam oven.
- Foods reach pasteurization temperatures without overheating or over cooking
- Extremely durable for loading and handling during processing
- Shrinkable bags seal in flavor
Cook/Freeze Multipurpose Food Storage Bags
High-strength multipurpose bags for soups, produce or meats.
- Can be used for longer term freezer storage
- Economical option for holding fresh products short periods of time
- Can be either clipped or heat sealed
The ideal option to maximize bag storage in the walk-in cooler.
- Open weave design maximizes airflow for even cooling
- Made of heavy duty, durable polyethylene
- Plated steel bails allow for easy stacking or nesting
Stack and easily transport cook chill crates.
- 5” x 2” wheels provide extra stability over uneven floor surfaces
- Swiveling casters make it easy to maneuver and quiet
Cook-Chill Equipment: Ring Stands & Impulse Sealers
Essential tools to safely fill and seal cook chill bags.
- Ring stands hold bags open during filling
- Ring stands are available in adjustable and fixed models
- Impulse sealers provide a consistent heat seal to cook chill bags
- Available with or without foot pedal
Cook-Chill Large Equipment: Kettles, Pumps, Chillers and Cook Tanks
Equipment for larger kitchens doing cook chill.
- Large-batch kettles are designed to provide consistent cooking
- Pumps quickly move food products from the kettle to bags without time-consuming hand labor
- Large volume chillers quickly cool food to safe temperatures
- Cook Tanks/Chillers for high volume kitchen operations both cook and chill products in one step
Cook-Chill Accessories Pens & Charts
Additional tools to ensure your cook chill operation is safe.
- Bag clips in a variety of sizes
- Tyvek Labels/printers for correct labeling of food in the cook chill process
- Pens and charts to record time and temperature and monitor compliance
- Temperature recording devices