High Performance Roll Stock Film
Superior sealability means fast production lines.
- Excellent clarity for attractive final packaging
- Available in many different formulations to fit your specific process
- Runs on a wide range of thermoforming equipment
High Barrier Horizontal Form Fill and Seal (HFFS)
A high clarity, high-abuse resistant pouch film for Horizontal Form Fill and Seal Machines.
Vertical Form Fill and Seal (VFFS) Films
High performance film for pouch making on vertical form fill seal equipment.
Flavorseal’s Decorative films adds shiny appeal to your end products.
- Decorative mylar metalized film with puncture resistance
- Mylar film reduces light absorbance while increasing shelf life
- Available in wide range of colors and patterns
High Temperature Cook-In Bags
High Temperature Cook-In-Bags are both ovenable and boilable.
- An operating range of 0°F to +450°F makes it ideal for many applications
- Available in shrink and non-shrink versions
- Made from a high clarity material
Low Temperature Cook-In Bags
Low Temperature Cook-In-Bags can be used for low temperature roasting or hot water cooking.
- An operating range of 0°F to +250°F
- Nonshrinkable material in a variety of sizes and thicknesses
- High Abuse cooking bag for bone-in meats also available
Darlon Strip-And-Serve Casings
Maximum compression for high yields plus easy peelability.
- For products that will be stripped and sliced in the plant
- Creates a uniform cylindrical shape for less waste
- HACCP-compliant tinted casings available
Darlon Case-Ready Casings
Smooth, wrinkle-free packaging that is ready for the deli case.
- Maintains cylindrical shape for less waste
- Available in several colors
Non-shrink vacuum pouches really show products off.
- Enhanced clarity for better product visibility
- Laminated and coextruded pouches
- Stock sizes are available — no minimums required
Package meals or soups in ready-to-heat pouches.
- Also can be used for slow cooking meats
- Can be customized with printing for retail applications
Cover exposed bone before packaging to prevent punctures. Available in several materials, widths and lengths.
Enhance the appearance of packaged meat by minimizing purge.
- Offset weight loss due to purge
- Highly absorbent core surrounded by four side seal to lock in moisture
- Available in many different sizes, shapes and absorbencies