Flavorseal offers a large variety of open-weave knitted netting for meat processing and packaging, produce packaging, seafood packaging and a host of other packaging applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in a variety of materials: polyester, polypropylene, plastic and cotton/polyester blends
- Different colors available in some materials
- Can be sewn, clipped, continuous tubing, pre-opened, or rucked
- Patterns include: honeycomb, diamond, pineapple, triangle, and wide mesh
- Can be treated with liquid smokes or release agents
Recommended Protein Uses
Flavorseal Tight Weave meat netting provides form, shape and pattern to boneless or bone-in meats and will not cook into the meat.
- Improves yield and reduces net tearing
- Best forming and shaping in the industry
Flavorseal Sure Release™ II Netting combines our superior tight weave meat netting with a premium release treatment for a net that holds firm during cooking and won’t cook into meat
- Creates a smooth, visually appealing surface
- Increases throughput and efficiency
Flavorseal’s innovative seasoned netting uses our patented seasoning transfer technology inside tight weave netting for a meat netting that applies form, color and seasoning in one processing step.
- Allows for fast new product development
- Larger particulates in the blend for a more natural look
Our elastic netting products are designed for forming and shaping and can be treated with a specially formulated release agent and/or smoke
- Available in cotton, poly, and cotton/poly blends
- Great for produce, clams, roasts, or even toys
A versatile netting for a variety of uses, plastic extruded netting is an attractive way to display, handle or store everything from hams to fruit to toys.
- Available colors include: red, yellow, purple, and black
- Can be custom-cut to the size needed
Create a unique look to your products with attractive decorative netting. Netting can be the finishing touch to your product that sets it apart on the retail shelf. Available in a variety of materials, colors and patterns.
- Give packaged meats an artisan look quickly and easily
- Consult with our netting experts to develop your unique packaging
Netting release agents make net removal easier, increasing production efficiency and improving yields. Release agent formulations can be customized to meet your specific requirements.