Our Decorative Mylar film is puncture resistant metallized film. It adds color and shine to your end products, making them stand out on retail shelves.
Features & Benefits:
- Perfect for processed meats and other processed products
- Available in flat sheets or finished bags
Recommended Protein Uses
Superior sealability means fast production lines.
- Excellent clarity for attractive final packaging.
- Available in forming and non-forming materials.
Vertical form fill and seal film designed for pouch making.
- Works on wide range of VFFS packaging machines
- Excellent sealing capability and optics
Flavorseal’s Low Temperature Cook-In Bags won’t shrink and can be used for many purposes.
- Available in a wide range of colors, sizes and thicknesses
- Bags come pre-clipped or flat heat-sealed
Seal in flavor and freshness with non-shrink vacuum seal bags.
- Readily available and competitively priced vacuum sealed bags for food
- Transparent, nylon/PE blend, coextruded pouches
High Temp Cook-In Bags are high heat cooking bags that work as ovenable bags in dry heat convection or steam commercial ovens.
- Available in both shrinkable and non-shrink material
- Operating range of 0ºF to 428ºF
Improve yield and look of deli meats with Darlon casings.
- Wrinkle-free performance for less waste
- Provides maximum compression
Protect meat packaging from exposed bones that could cause puncturing and leaks.
- Available in a variety of widths and lengths
- Materials: polypropylene, translucent polypropylene and cotton